Golda Rosheuvel is a talented actress who is lately introduced as Queen Charlotte from the 2020 series “Bridgerton”. While this series has been her 1st introduction to many audiences lately, she has had a steady acting career in English television for over 10 years.
Moreover, she got her first breakthrough role in a buzzy project titled “Torchwood” in 2008, where she had done a guest appearance in a couple of episodes. In addition, she acted in some of the episodes of “Coronation Street”, “Luther”, “Holby City”, etc.
|Birthday||January 1, 1972|
10 Facts On Golda Rosheuvel
- Golda Rosheuvel is a beautiful English actress currently in the spotlight for playing Queen Charlotte in 2020’s buzzy series “Bridgerton”.
- As of now, Golda Rosheuvel doesn’t own a profile on Wikipedia. Our article has gathered all possible facts about her to satisfy your craving for her details.
- Moreover, Golda Rosheuvel, born on January 1, 1972, is 48 years of age as of 2020. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Moving on, she has never uttered a word about her relationship status. We presume she is either dating secretly or she doesn’t have a boyfriend/husband.
- On Instagram, she can be found at @goldarosheuvel. Moreover, she promotes her television projects on her Instagram handle.
- Furthermore, she is extremely gorgeous and has a charming personality. However, she hasn’t disclosed her height until the date. Talking about her appearance, Golda has short hair and dark skin tone with a perfectly toned body.
- She has been thriving in British Television for 10 years. And, acting is her source of fortune but she hasn’t revealed her net worth on the public platform.
- Golda’s family details aren’t readily available on the internet.
- IMDb hints, she has 27 acting credentials including “Coronation Street”, “Lady Macbeth”, “Unprecedented”, etc.
- Golda Rosheuvel began her career in 2000 with a series “Great Performances”.