Grace Kuhlenschmidt is a budding American actress and comedian. And, she has already made her way to some entertainment projects. Through her comedy content, she has attained wide attention on social media platforms as well.
She is managed by Kathleen Antonelli, who is a Talent Manager at Anonymous Content, as per her LinkedIn Account.
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
10 Facts On Grace Kuhlenschmidt
- Grace Kuhlenschmidt was born in 1995 and she is 25 years old, as of 2020.
- Kuhlenschmidt, who stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches tall, is yet to get featured on Wikipedia. And the personal details about her including her early life and family are not explored.
- She is a graduate of Marymount High School (2009-13) and Skidmore College, from where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. She did a minor in Media and Film Studies.
- While she attended Skidmore College, she was a Band Trailer Manager for the institute. She tracked the record of which individuals/groups practiced in the trailer.
- As a Media and Film Studies student, she did her Comedy Development Internship at Twentieth Century Fox in Great Los Angeles Area. Also, she interned at 3 Arts Entertainment.
- Besides entertainment, she worked as a video editor at The iO Comedy Network for three months in Chicago. Moreover, she was the host of The Second City as well as served as a server at True Food Kitchen.
- Kuhlenschmidt is also an actress and she appeared in Cozy Comedy and Everything Is Fine (2019).
- She is a lesbian and does not have a boyfriend. Prior to that, she had straight sexuality for 20 years. She admitted that her homophobic nature built up while she attended an all-girls school
- Grace Kuhlenschmidt is active on social media platforms. She has 203.7k followers on her Tik Tok and 34.6k followers on her Instagram. Similarly, she enriches 120k followers on her official Twitter account.
- She has opened for charity on her fan club. All the proceeds go to the cancer victim, Sandra in Guatemala.