Grainne Keenan is an Irish actress famous for portraying the role of Fiona Hogan on the TV series, Blood. She made her acting debut in 2012 after playing the role of Laura Francatelli in the mini-series, Titanic.
As of now, Keenan works under Lisa Richards LTD, which is a Dublin-based talent agency.
|Siblings||Synad Keenan, Rory Keenan|
— Grainne Keenan (@keenbot) June 13, 2020
10 Facts About Grainne Keenan
- Grainne Keenan’s age is 36 years old. She was born on 31st January of 1984 in Dublin, Ireland.
- Despite the fact that Grainne Keenan is a famous actress, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia page yet. According to IMDb, she has a total of 14 acting credits. Her short wiki and bio are also available online.
- Speaking of Grainne Keenan’s height and weight, it is not reported yet. However, the gorgeous actress has a well-maintained body.
- Grainne Keenan is available on Instagram but the account is private. As of January 2021, she has 344 followers and 33 posts. It seems she doesn’t want some random strangers to see her profile and judge her.
- Speaking of Grainne Keenan’s husband. she has not revealed her relationship status yet. It is unknown whether she is married or not at the moment.
- Grainne Keenan grew up along with her elder sister Synad Keenan and younger brother Rory Keenan, who are both actors. However, the Irish actress has not talked much about her parents and other family members.
- Grainne Keenan’s net worth is not reported yet. She also has not revealed her salary and income. According to EriEri, the average salary of the actress in Ireland is €63,723 ($76,947) per year. As she has been in the film industry for over 8 years she probably earns much more than that.
- Grainne Keenan is managed by a talent agency named Lisa Richards LTD.
- It is reported that Grainne Keenan loves cooking. Additionally, her hobbies are reading and traveling to new places.
- Speaking of Grainne Keenan’s physical appearance, she has blonde hair color, fair skin color, and blue eye color. She has a slim built figure and an eye-pleasing appearance.