Halle Pitman is a TikToker who mainly gained popularity through social media. She, alongside her two sisters, has a TikTok account which now has more than a million followers.
She is also very passionate about dancing and has participated in various competitions. She often shares pictures and videos of her dance practices on her Instagram account. With their charming personalities, she and her sisters have been able to a large audience.Quick Facts:
|Birthday||January 26, 2005|
|Age||15 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (Approx)|
|Siblings||Hasley Pitman, Hope Pitman|
View this post on Instagram
So thankful to be a Pro Reveler of the Year Finalist & to call @reveldanceconvention my home for another year 💜 I’m truly in awe and so thankful for @frankmusso & @topherachris79 for this opportunity. These last couple days have truly showed how there is always light in dark times.
10 Facts on Halle Pitman
- Halle Pitman was born on the 26th of January 2005 in the United States. She is currently 15 years of age.
- She is a famous TikToker who has gained a lot of attention on the internet through her activities in social media. She and her sisters own the TikTok account named “thepitmansisters” which has 1.2 million followers currently.
- Halle’s Instagram account is under the username “halle.pitman” and she has 20.2K followers. She has also shared a total of 39 posts so far.
- Halle Pitman’s sisters are named Hope Pitman and Hasley Pitman. Both of them are older than her. The three also have a joint Instagram account “thepitmansisters”.
- As mentioned above, Halle is passionate about dancing and is part of the Britney Boyd Dance Company. She has tagged the account of this company on her Instagram bio.
- She dances competitively and was the finalist for the Revel Dance Convention. The account for this convention has also been tagged on her bio.
- The three sisters also have a YouTube account named “Pitman Sisters”. This account was started recently on June 22, 2020, and they already have 14.2K subscribers.
- So far, they have posted only four videos on their Youtube channel and most of them are vlogs.
- She joined Twitter in October 2019 and her account “pitman_halle” has a total of 43 followers so far.
- On a Q&A video, posted on their YouTube channel, the three sisters have mentioned that their parents have been very supportive of their decisions, whether it is of their social media or their career choices.