Hani Avital is a famous American actress known for her film and television appearances. The lovely starlet is best known for portraying the role of Beth Mackey in the TV series, Bloodline.
Hani’s other eminent acting credits include her performances in Demolition, Eye Small, and The Blacklist. In her ten years long career, she has bagged roles in independent feature films and major TV programs.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$19 million|
|Education||Authentic Talent and Liberty Management|
Moreover, Hani is the proprietor of her organization named “Sheelah”. Although she continues to act, the actress today also works as a clinical sexologist and certified sex coach. Here’s everything you need to know about her.
10 Facts On Hani Avital
- Absolutely gorgeous, Hani Avital is married to her sweetheart. However, her husband’s name hasn’t been disclosed at this point.
- Together, the couple is blessed with a child. Hani does not post much about her family on her social sites. Therefore, a lot about them remains a mystery.
- According to Explore Talent, Hani Avital is 37 years of age at present. It means that she was born around the year 1983. As yet, her detailed birth date hasn’t emerged.
- Talking about her socials, Hani Avital seems to have maintained two separate Instagram accounts. Her personal profile is kept private; whereas, her work-related account has amassed over 4k followers as of today.
- Net worth Post reports that Hani Avital has an estimated net worth of $19 million as of 2021.
- At present, her biography is not featured on Wikipedia. Nonetheless, IMDb has recited a short memoir about the starlet on its page.
- Moving on to her height, Hani Avital measures 5 feet 8 inches tall. The gorgeous actress has kept herself well-maintained over the years.
- Speaking about her educational background, she is a graduate of Authentic Talent and Liberty Management.
- Born and raised in the United States, Hani Avital belongs to American nationality while her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The blue-eyed beauty is currently located in New York City.