Hannah Phelps is an actress from America known for her work in the movies Canvas (2017), Pagan Holidays (2014), and Eastern College (2008). Hannah has a Bachelor’s degree in theatre which she got from Grinnell College.
|Birthday||January 15, 1982|
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches|
|Parents||Jeff and Pat Phelps|
10 facts on Hannah Phelps
- Hannah Phelps was born in Grinnell, Iowa, the United States of America, in the year 1982. She was born with the name of Hannah Elizabeth Phelps.
- As of 2020, the actress is 38 years of age as she celebrates her birthday on the 15th of January of every year.
- Hannah was born to parents Jeff and Pat Phelps and she was raised alongside her three sibling brothers. She is the eldest of the parents four children.
- Phelps is a successful actress, who according to her IMDb profile has worked in a total of 13 movies. However, she has mostly done small roles and is yet to get a big break.
- Hannah has a decent figure standing at a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall. She has a wonderful personality which makes her loveable.
- Phelps has got long blonde hair and blue-colored eyes which makes her look beautiful. Furthermore, she loves to be in front of the camera.
- Hannah is married and she currently resides in Iowa with her husband. Having said that, we are unaware of the details of her husband or her children.
- Currently, Phelps is working in independent films and she is also studying the improvisational acting techniques.
- Hannah is not much of a famous personality which is why she is unavailable on Wikipedia as well. The information about her bio and career details are missing.
- Phelps is not a social media personality as well. In fact, she is not available on any of the social media platforms, neither Twitter nor Instagram.