Hiko is a good looking and intelligent American Esport player. He is a professional valorant esport player and currently plays for 100 Thieves.Quick Facts: Hiko
|Birthday||March 6, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Moreover, Hiko is a professional Counter Striker and Counter-Sticker: Global Offensive. He is one of the important and talented members of his team. He is known for his solo site play, lurking, and clutching ability.
Furthermore, his team became third in the first major CS: GO tournament in 2012. He is the champion of some tournaments like DreamHack Open Austin (2018), ESL One: Cologne (2016), ESL ESEA Pro League Season 2 North America (2015), and many more.
10 Facts On Hiko
- Hiko was born on March 6, 1990, in the United States. As of now, his age is 30 years old.
- The popular counter- striker stands at an approximate height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
- Hiko retired from CS: GO on 4th June 2020 and he is focusing on valorant now. His real name is Spencer Martin.
- The esport player does not have a Wikipedia. Similarly, certain details about him are found in our article.
- Hiko also runs a youtube channel and he has more than 305k subscribers in his youtube.
- Moving on to personal life, he has not revealed any details about his girlfriend on the media. He seems single as of now.
- Hiko is a twitch player and has a huge number of fan followers. He is an inspiration to the new generation who are pursuing their future in esport.
- Furthermore, he is quite popular on Twitter with 282.6k followers and many more on his Instagram account.
- He has not spoken publicly about his net worth and earnings but he earns a huge amount of money from esport.
- Hiko is more passionate about his profession and he is a well-established player in the online gaming industry.