Shannon Smith is an American TV personality who is currently working as a News anchor. She is associated with HSN (Home Shopping Network). Shannon’s keen interest in shopping leads her to the way of HSN. She is associated with HSN since 2 decades ago. She is renowned as a host of the show “Holiday Host Pick”.
Quick Facts: HSN: Shannon Smith Husband: Who Is She Married To?
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Salary||$ 24,292- $ 72,507|
Is Shannon Smith Married? If yes then Who Is She Married Too? We would like to suggest you read the article until the end to know Everything On Shannon Smith Age, Wikipedia Bio. Shannon Smith’s Family, Net Worth 2020.
— Shannon Smith (@ShannonSmithHSN) March 15, 2015
10 facts on Shannon Smith:
- Shannon Smith was born in April 1966. However, she has not disclosed the exact date of her birthday.
- She was born in Herman, Minnesota, and raised on her father’s dairy farm. Furthermore, details about her family are missing.
- Although being a famous TV personality, details about her are not available on Wikipedia. However, we can find her information on our website as well as other reputed sites.
- Shannon has earned a hefty sum of money from her career. So, her average salary range is between $24,292 and $72,507 and net worth is $100,000-$300,000 as of 2020.
- Shannon Smith is married to Clay Hughes and the couple tied the knot back in 2013. Her husband is General Counsel for Industrial Scientific.
- Shannon has well-maintained her body. Also, she stands at a tall height of 5 feet 9 inches. Furthermore, details about her body measurements are not disclosed yet.
- She started working with HSN in 1986. Currently, she is running the show named “Holiday Host Pick”.
- Shannon graduated from Auburn University graduate. However, the details about her studies are not disclosed.
- She started her career as an entertainment reporter where she worked in a series of radio shows in the Midwest.
- We can follow her on her official Twitter account @ShannonSmithTV where she has more than 800 followers.