Irene Jefferson is a celebrity spouse. She is known as the wife of Jake Sherman.
Irene’s husband Jake is a writer and a journalist. In addition to this, he is known as the co-founder of the Punchbowl News. Besides, he is a political analyst working at MSNBC and NBC News.
Irene is known as an associate officer at the government affairs practice at DLA Piper. Besides she is a Pediatric Pulmonologist.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (approx)|
|Parents||Nancy T Beren, Dr Larry S|
10 Facts On Irene Jefferson
- Irene Jefferson is known as the wife of journalist Jake Sherman. They got married in February 2015.
- Talking about her age, Irene Jefferson is currently 35 years of age, born in the year 1985. However, the exact age of the associate officer is not known.
- Now coming to her family, Irene Jefferson’s father is Dr. Larry S and her mother is Nancy T Beren. Her mother is a retired associate officer of Houston’s Mayor’s Office.
- Irene has a son named Ryder with her husband Jake. Her son is currently 3 years of age in 2020 born on September 22.
- Hardly any info on her salary and net worth is known. But working as an associate officer, she must have gained some huge net worth.
- Irene attended Barnard College and completed her law degree.
- Irene was born and raised in the United States of America. So she belongs to the American nationality.
- Jefferson is known to be working at DLA Piper in Washington Law Firm. In addition to this, she works as a pediatric Pulmonologist in a Children’s hospital in Texas.
- Irene is known mostly because of her husband Jake. Her husband is a well-known writer as well as a journalist.
- Irene is not found on social media apps. However, Jake is quite popular on social media such as Instagram and Twitter. He has 4701 Instagram followers and 293.2k Twitter followers.