Jack Dorsey is an American entrepreneur mostly specialized in technology.
|Birthday||November 19, 1976|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Net Worth||9.6 billion USD|
Besides this, he is also a philanthropist. He is also known as the co-founder of Twitter. Currently, he is working as the chief executive officer at Twitter. He is also Square’s founder and CEO. Dorsey had the idea of the Twitter project in early 2000. However, the disinterest of his friends lead to a stop but he launched Twitter in the year 2006.
View this post on Instagram
10 facts on Jack Dorsey
- Jack Dorsey celebrates his birthday every year on the 19th of November. He is currently, 43 years of age in 2020, born in the year 1976.
- Dorsey’s stands at an approximate height of about 5 feet and 10 inches. But, his weight and details are not available. However, from the image provided, he seems to have a healthy and fit bodyweight.
- Speaking of his net worth, he has an amount of 9.5 billion USD according to Forbes, October 2020.
- Dorsey is not married. Previously, he was in a relationship with Kate Greer for four years from 2010. He was also linked with model Raven Lyn Corneil and actress Lily Cole.
- About his family, He is the son of Tim and Marcia Dorsey. His father was an engineer in a company that develops mass spectrometer and his mother was a homemaker.
- Dorsey attended the University of Missouri and later on he transferred to New York University. He did not complete his studies, however and dropped out of university.
- He was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. He was raised by his uncle who was a Catholic priest. He belongs to American nationality.
- He is known as the co-founder and CEO of one of the largest social networking sites Twitter. He is also co-founder and CEO of Square which is an online payment platform.
- Dorsey became CEO of Twitter on September 30, 2015. He also launched Square on May 11, 2010.
On social media such as Instagram and Twitter, he is active. He has about 203k Instagram followers and 4.9m Twitter followers.