Despite his role in the insurrection and riots in Capitol Hill on January 6, Missouri Senator Roy Blunt hasn’t been arrested.
Roy Blunt is a politician currently active in the American Political Scene.
He has been serving as the Senator of Missouri for nine years since 2011.
Roy Blunt was involved in a myriad of controversies, especially during the 2020 Presidential Campaign of the United States of America.
The politician has been through a lot of ups and downs but has survived and is thriving successfully in the political scene.
|Birthday||January 10, 1950|
— The Missouri Times (@MissouriTimes) February 18, 2021
Is Roy Blunt Arrested?
Missouri Senator Roy Blunt has not been arrested yet.
Roy Blunt, along with some other members of Congress, was accused of inciting and creating situations that caused the riots on January 6 on Capitol Hill.
There were rumors of an impending arrest of the senator, but this hoax has been debunked now.
Roy Blunt and the accused members were in support of Donald Trump.
They even voted for the acquittal of Trump for the insurrection of riots in Capitol Hill. The group was heavily criticized for their ‘cowardly’ act.
Some Facts About Roy Blunt
- Roy Blunt’s age as of February of 2021 is 71 years old. He was born on January 10, 1950.
- Roy Blunt ran his first election in the year 1966 for a Missouri Senate seat and defeated a Democrat named Ruth Rumberger.
- Likewise, Senator Roy Blunt is active on Twitter under the username @RoyBlunt. He uses it to interact with his constituents and his followers. He has 124.9 thousand followers on his account.
- Roy Blunt supported the false claim of Election Fraud, which brought heavy criticism to the politician.
- According to Wikipedia, Roy has been against raising the minimum wage of workers in the United States.
- He has been married twice. His first marriage was to Roseann Ray ended in 2003. Roy then married his current wife named Abigail Perlman.