Born on December 18, 2004, Isabella Crovetti is an American actress who is best known for her award-winning performance in “The Neighbors” for her portrayal as Abby Weaver. She began her acting career at a tender age of just five. Since both her parents are from the entertainment industry it became a lot easier for her to slip into the world of film and television.
Initially, she started out by making cameo appearances and doing small roles in TV shows and acting in commercials. Today, she has already worked on numerous on-screen projects and has become a fan favorite. In 2011, she landed a lead role in a TV movie titled “Possessing Piper Rose“.
|Birthday||December 18, 2004|
|Height||4 Feet 11 Inches|
|Parents||Bradley Cramp, Denise Crovetti|
|Siblings||Cameron and Nicholas Crovetti|
|Net Worth||$ 1.1 million|
10 Facts on Isabella Crovetti
- Isabella Crovetti is featured on Wikipedia. Her fans can derive detailed information relating to her filmography through it.
- Very beautiful and charming Isabella Crovetti has reached 15 years of age. She is showing signs of becoming tremendously attractive as she evolves into womanhood.
- At present, she has a height of 4 feet and 11 inches approximately. Since the teenager still is in her growing stage she will be gaining a few more inches as she grows old.
- Although she has reached an age where people start dating, it is unclear whether she has made herself a boyfriend or not.
- Speaking of her family, she has two younger brothers Nicholas Crovetti and Cameron Crovetti. Both of them are also child actors.
- The young starlet is present on Instagram and has a total of 6346 followers.
- Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- In 2015, she played the character of young Joy in the film titled “Joy“.
- As of 2020, the talented actress has a staggering net worth of $ 1.1 million which shows her success in the industry.
- Apart from acting, she loves singing, playing the guitar, and enjoys a wide variety of sports activities.