Jacki Mison is an Australian actress. Growing up, Jacki loved acting and performing in general. She even studied acting and trained professionally as an actress. With technical knowledge of acting, Jacki Mison entered the real acting scene in the early 2000s.
In 1998, Jacki Mison got a role in an episode of the TV series “Flipper” as Jenny. Since then, she has been in a number of short films, TV series, and movies.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Education||University of Southern Queensland|
However, Jacki is best known for her appearance in the short movie “The Malicious”. In fact, she was awarded at “A Night Of Horror International Film Festival” for Best Female Performance in 2020.
Besides acting, Jacki Mison also loves to write. She wrote a short film “The Score” in 2013.
10 Facts On Jacki Mison
- Jacki Mison was born and raised in Queensland, Australia by her parents.
- The actress seems to be in her late twenties. But, we are unknown about her exact age and birth date for now.
- Jacki Mison lacks a Wikipedia page but has a well-written bio on IMDb with 16 credits as an actress.
- Coming to her physical attributes, Jacki Mison has a toned body with a great height of 5 feet 5 inches. She weighs 59 Kg and has green eyes.
- Talking about her social media presence, Jacki is not officially available on any social media platforms, including Instagram.
- Is Jacki Mison married? Well, Jacki has been quite private regarding her relationship status. She has never really talked about her husband or boyfriend.
- Jacki comes from a family having a mix of White and Caucasian ethnical backgrounds. The names of her family members are not yet revealed.
- Coming to her earnings, Jacki has maintained a net worth of $12 million as per the Net Worth Post.
- Jacki studied acting at the University of Southern Queensland and currently studying writing at Swinburne University.
- Besides that, Jacki is teaching acting at New York Film Academy.