Jake Sumner is a renowned film director and model. He is better known as the son of Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner aka “Sting” who is an English musician, singer, songwriter, and actor.
Further, Jake is also known as the brother of English actress Mickey Sumner. Mickey is known for her roles as Sophie Levee in the 2012 movie, Frances Ha. Jake is also the half-brother of actress Fuschia Sumner.
|Birthday||May 24, 1985|
|Parents||Sting, Trudie Styler|
|Siblings||Brigitte Michael, Eliot Paulina, Giacomo Luke, Joseph Sumner, Fuchsia Katherine|
Jake is known for his work in Fantastic Man (2014), District B13 (2004), and Bob of the Park (2019). He has also worked as an actor in a short movie named The Back of Her Head which was released in 2007. This article contains facts about Jake Sumner.
10 Facts on Jake Sumner:
- Jake Sumner was born on May 24, 1985. He is 35 years old as of now. Similarly, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
- He is known for his work as a film director. His directing credits include more than dozens of movies.
- Details such as his weight, height, and body measurements are still unknown.
- Despite being a famous personality, his bio on Wikipedia is still missing. However, his bio can be found on IMDb and many other reputed sites.
- He is the son of Gordon Matthew Sumner and Trudie Styler. His parents got married n 20 August 1992.
- Jake Sumner has 3 siblings: Brigitte Michael, Eliot Paulina, and Giacomo Luke. Moreover, he has 2 half-siblings: Joseph and Fuchsia Katherine.
- According to the net worth post, the estimated net worth of Jake’s is $700,000. But, there are no details about his salary.
- Talking about his relationship, he has not disclosed anything about his relationship and girlfriend.
- Jake is not active on social media. However, he is available on Instagram where he has kept his profile private. It seems he loves to keep his life away from the media’s attention.
- He sometimes appears on his father and mother’s Instagram.