Jamie Spilchuk is a household name in both Canada and America. He manages his time between Los Angeles and Toronto as an actor.
|Birthday||September 11, 1984|
|Education||George Brown Theatre School|
Canadian movie star Jamie is one of those few celebrated personalities who maintains a low profile. He doesn’t reveal much about himself rather than his professional life.
He found the limelight because of his incredible acting skills. Following a string of cameo roles in films and series, he made a name for himself.
Presently, he is a motivation for lots of people who want to become an actor or an entertainer.
As an adult, the largest surprise by far has been how much it costs to get something professionally framed.
— Jamie Spilchuk (@jamiespilchuk) January 3, 2018
In his decade-long career, he voluntarily tried entertaining his audience to the fullest.
Not only films but he tried impressing his fans by hosting podcasts as well. Overall, he is not only an actor but an entertainer as well.
10 Facts On Jamie Spilchuk
- Jamie Spilchuk is a promising Canadian actor. He rose to fame for his notable acting skills in different genres of movies. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that he can wear different hats.
- There isn’t a wiki profile dedicated to him. But this actor may soon achieve one with his contributions in the movie industry.
- Born on September 11, 1984, he is 36 years old. He looks much younger than his noted age.
- His IMDb profile hints he is 6 feet tall. As a matter of fact, his height perfectly suits him.
- We couldn’t find his official Instagram account. So, it would be quite a disappointment for you.
- However, he is available on Twitter. And, he frequently provides the latest news about his plans and ongoing events there.
- As much as we investigated, we came to know that he has a wife and 2 kids. However, the details are vivid for now.
- He starred in films like “Hard Rock Medical”, “Suits”, etc.
- His net worth is under review.
- Jamie graduated from George Brown Theatre School in 2006.