Jamie Tisch is an American businesswoman and philanthropist. She is the founder of the Woman’s Cancer Research Fund.
|Birthday||August 30, 1968|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Edgar Franklin Alexander and Linda Alexander|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Children||3: Zachery, Holden, and Elizabeth Tisch|
|Education||Wallis Annenberg Center for the Programming Arts|
Jamie was born to an American businessperson named Edgar Franklin Alexander. She spent her childhood in the city of Alabama. As she grew up, she followed the footsteps of her father. She also decided to study business.
Talking about her career, she started her journey with social works. She found the Cancer Research Fund in the year 2003. It was her first established organization. Simultaneously, she also invested in several other fields.
She also owned a fashion store in the year 2008. Her store was co-founded by her friend named Elizbeth Wiatt. The firm also made millions from sales.
10 Facts About Jamie Tisch
- Jamie Tisch (born in August 30, 1968) is an American businesswoman and social activist. She also helped million to fight against cancer.
- Her age is 51 years old. Also, her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Moving on to her physical features, she stands at around 5 feet and 6 inches. Also, she looks way younger than her exact age.
- Her net worth is still under review. Also, her earnings from the organizations are not revealed.
- Moving on to her family, she lives in a family of 5. She shares three kids with her ex-husband.
- Her parent’s names are Edgar Franklin Alexander and Linda Alexander. Also, her father was a business person who formerly worked as Air Base Technician.
- Her current relationship status is not known. However, there are rumors of her dating a business tycoon.
- She completed her studies from Alabama State University. After her graduation, she found Woman’s Cancer Research Fund alongside a few investors.
- Her children’s names are Zachery, Holden, and Elizabeth Tisch.
- Lastly, she has around 13.1 million followers in her Instagram page.