Jana Pèrez is a Spanish actress and model who has made huge popularity in the showbiz industry. She starred opposite Cate Blanchett, Lily James, and Richard Madden in “Cinderella”. She played the role of Princess Chelina of Zaragosa in the 2015 fantasy movie.
Jana is famed for portraying the character of Lestrade’s wife in the comedy-mystery movie “Holmes & Watson”. She worked with popular directors and writers such as Etan Cohen and Arthur Conan Doyle.
|Birthday||September 23, 1986|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
10 Facts On Jana Pèrez:
- Jana Pèrez was born on September 23, 1986, in Barcelona, Spain. The 33 years old Spanish beauty stands a height of 5 feet and 7 inches.
- Besides acting, she has worked in advertisements for Häagen-Dazs and Bodyshop. Moreover, she has also worked in numerous modeling photoshoots and commercials.
- Jana has gained a huge fan base on social media for sharing her modeling skills. She has wooed millions of hearts with her bold and hot photoshoots.
- Talking about her family, she was born to Colono Pèrez. She spent her childhood with her parents and siblings in her hometown.
- Pèrez has been dating a handsome hunk for several years. She is often seen with her boyfriend Carlos Lopez-Martin traveling and spending quality time.
- In her early career, Jana worked in the 2013 comedy television series “Love Matters”. She played the character of Matilda in the series created by Bade Blake.
- The emerging actress Jana has achieved a huge name, however, she is not added to Wikipedia yet.
- Pèrez’s TV series and movie credits are included on IMDB. Furthermore, her other credits include “Cocaine Coast” and “Our Kind Of Traitor”.
- Like other celebrities, she is active on Instagram where she has garnered over 43.2 k followers as of 2020. Likewise, she is active on Twitter where she is still emerging.
- Jana has been represented by different international agencies including United Agents in the UK, United Talent in the USA, and Bedelka Talent in Spain.