A renowned glassblower, Janusz Pozniak first rose to international prominence as one of the contestants on Netflix’s first season of Blown Away.
The series was about ten contestants competing in glassblowing sculpturing to win a $60,000 cash prize and a coveted title.
A native of the UK, Janusz has been working with the glass since the age of 19. To pursue a creative career, he moved to the USA in 1991. Today, he is widely famous for his dedication and passion for his craft.
When the talented artist entered the competition, he had nearly 30 years of experience backing him up. No wonder, his craft prominently stood out from the rest.
|Profession||Glassblower, Reality TV Star|
|Education||West Surrey College of Art and Design|
10 Facts On Janusz Pozniak
- The famous reality TV star, Janusz Pozniak is married to Miishka Pozniak. His wife is also a fellow artist. The couple has been married since July 3, 2011.
- According to various sources, Janusz Pozniak is 53 years of age. It accounts that he was born somewhere around 1968.
- Moving on to his earnings, Janusz Pozniak’s net worth hasn’t surfaced as yet. As an artist and instructor, he most likely is creating a decent income.
- Despite being a celebrated artist, he is yet not on Wikipedia. A basic highlight about his life and work is documented on his website. Besides that, reality titbit has also featured a detailed biography about him.
- His 91.5k followers on Instagram shows his popularity among people. His participation on Blown Away exposed him to a wider audience.
- Moving on to his family, Janusz is the father to a four-year-old son named Attila born on April 21, 2016.
- At present, he resides in Seattle, Washington with his family.
- As of today, Janusz Pozniak works at Tacoma Glassblowing Studio as an instructor all the while creating art in the hot shop.
- Speaking of his educational background, in 1986, Janusz graduated from West Surrey College of Art and Design with a degree in Glass.
- Janusz finished second in Blown Away. The series that year was won by Deborah Czeresko.