Jaye Jacobs is an English professional actress and model. She is best known for portraying the character of Donna Jackson in BBC’s drama TV series “Holby City”. She worked along with Rosie Marcel, Hugh Quarshie, Bob Barrett, and Guy Henry.
Jaye also appeared in BBC’s hit drama-romance TV series “Waterloo Road” as Sian Diamond. She worked in the 2020 war video game “Troy: A Total War Saga”.Quick Facts:
|Birthday||May 27, 1982|
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
|Parents||Judy and Tom Jacobs|
|Education||Arts Educational Schools London, Crispin School Academy|
10 Facts On Jaye Jacobs:
- Jaye Jacobs was born as Emma Jaye Jacobs on May 27, 1982, in Street, Somerset, England. She was raised by mother Judy and father Tom.
- At the age of 21, she starred in the EastEnders spin-off “Perfectly Frank” as Alice. Likewise, she landed in her big breakthrough “Holby City” in 2004.
- Jacobs is 38 years old with a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches. She previously worked as a swimsuit model in her early career.
- The “Waterloo Road” famed British actress Jaye is very secretive. Despite being such a popular actress, she has managed to keep her personal life away from the spotlight.
- Jaye’s bio, career details, and personal details are featured on Wikipedia. Moreover, her movie and TV series credits are included on IMDB.
- Talking about her husband, she has not revealed much about her love interest. Her partner Nitin works as a research and consultation manager.
- Jacobs attended the National Youth Music Theatre and Arts Education School in London. She honed her skills in theatre acting, scene study, and other skills.
- Besides acting, she enrolled at Tinney School of Dance where she trained in gymnastics, trampolining, and mezzo-soprano.
- Jaye is less active on social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- She has worked in theatre projects including “Golden Boy”, “Fame”, The Kissing Dance”, and “Lifts”. Her other notable credits include “Once on This Island”, “Rent”, and “Annie”, to name a few.