Jeffrey Zients is the CEO of Cranemere. He is also a former government official. As of now, he is the White House coronavirus coordinator as selected by Joe Biden.
Zients started his career as an employee at a management consulting firm. Later on, he became the CEO of DGB Enterprises. Also, he was the chairperson of the company’s Advisory Board Company and Corporate Executive Board.
What’s more? Jeffrey worked for Management of the Office of Management and Budget (DDM) during Obama’s presidency. In addition, he also launched and managed the website “HealthCare.gov” in 2013.
Quick Facts: Jeffrey Zients Net Worth, Wife: Facts To Know About
|Birthday||November 12, 1966|
|Profession||CEO/ Coronavirus Consultant|
|Net Worth||$904K dollars|
President-elect Joe Biden is expected to choose Jeffrey Zients, a former Obama administration economic adviser, to help lead the administration’s coronavirus response https://t.co/HTT02vNMVS
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) December 3, 2020
10 Facts on Jeffrey Zients
- Jeffrey Zients is a business executive and former government official. Moreover, he is a CEO and coronavirus coordinator for the White House.
- The coordinator has a verified Wikipedia. Likewise, some of his bio details are found on the internet.
- Originally, Zients is from Washington, DC. Thus, his nationality is American and his ethnicity is white.
- Want to know more? the CEO is 54 years old as he was born on November 12, 1966. Also, his zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Jeffrey Zients is married to a gorgeous woman, Mary Menell. They have been together for decades and have co-founded the Urban Alliance Foundation.
- Talking about family, he is quite fortunate. Besides a loving wife, he has 4 children. However, he has not exposed much info about his family.
- As far as education is concerned, Zients attended St. Albans School. After that, he graduated with a BSc from Duke University.
- Jeffrey started his career by working at a management consulting firm. As of now, he is the CEO of an investment firm, Cranemere.
- Currently, Zients is on leave from his position of CEO. It is because he is appointed as a coronavirus consultant by Joe Biden.
- Jeffrey has an estimated net worth of $904K in 2020. He is not active on any social media platform.