Jerry Thibeau is an American entrepreneur and businessman who is known for the famous company to improve telephone skills for the employees in Car Dealership, The Phone-UP-Ninjas since the year 2010.
Furthermore, he has been into the business for more than two decades now and has earned himself a huge amount of followers and recognition around the world. Although he started his business back in the year 2003 he got into the mainstream work in the year 2010 which helped the car dealership employees to improve their telephone skills and internet skills. We have collected ten information about him in the list below to help you know more about him.
|Age||Around 45 years|
|Height||6 ft (Approx)|
— Jerry Thibeau (@Jerrythibeau) April 2, 2016
10 facts on Jerry Thibeau
- Jerry Thibeau is an American businessman and trainer known for starting the company The Phone-UP-Ninjas since 2003 that hit the mainstream business in the year 2003.
- About his birth, he was born in Belgrade Lakes, Maine, United States, and later moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
- From his recent appearances, he is currently at the age of 40s in the year 2020.
- Furthermore, he is known for his appearance in the television show Below Deck multiple times.
- Also, he must have earned well from his career already but there isn’t much information about his net worth and salary.
- Despite being famous for his work, he lacks a wiki-bio of his own.
- Talking about his relationship, he is married to his longterm girlfriend Oksana Lo for an unknown time.
- From his marriage with his wife, he is already blessed with a son, Tyler who is completing his high school days.
- He is known for being the CEO of Phone Up ninjas which he started in 2003 and got famous in 2010.
- Lastly, he is available on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.