Jim Toth is an American talent agent as well as an actor. Jim has worked as a golfer in the 2004 TV series According to Jim. He is the husband of actress Reese Witherspoon.
Toth’s other credit includes in Gold, Free State of Jones, Dallas Buyers Club, The Iceman, and The Paperboy.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Parents||Jimmy Joe Toth|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Children||Tennessee James Toth|
|Education||Loyola Marymount University|
10 facts on Jim Toth
- Jim Toth was born in the year 1970. He is 50 years old but his exact date of birth is not known.
- Jim is 6 feet 1 inch tall and has a decent weight. He has grey hair and brown eyes.
- Toth was born as James Joseph Toth in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania. He is of American nationality.
- Toth is the son of Jimmy Joe Toth but his mother’s name is not known. His father had a blue-collar job at a small steel town in Pennsylvania. It is not known if he has any siblings or not.
- He has an estimated net worth of $4 million as per Celebrity Net Worth. He might make huge earnings from his work as a talent agent. His wife Reese has a net worth of $200 million. They have a house in Malibu which they bought for $6.25 million.
- Jim Toth is happily married to Reese Witherspoon. Their wedding ceremony was on 26th March 2011. They got engaged on 28th December 2010.
- Jim and Reese became parents for the first time together on 27th September 2012. Reese gave birth to a boy Tennessee James Toth on 27th September 2012.
- Jim attended Loyola Marymount University and graduated with a political science degree.
- He does not have a Wikipedia page. His information like age, parents, wife, children, education, and many more can be read from our website.
- Jim is a private person. He does not have social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok accounts.