Jim Walmsley is a professional marathon runner. Ultra-Trail is his voguish specialty. At such a young age, he has made a huge impact on the field of running sports. He has won the JFK 50 mile for consecutively 3 years 2014, 2015, and 2016.
He holds the fastest running records on multiple marathons including Western States 100. He has also run in the 2020 Olympics Trial and has won World Long Distance Championship in Mountain Running in 2019.
|Birthday||17 January 1990|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
View this post on Instagram
I am rested and looking forward to the big effort ahead!!! I will be at the @HOKAONEONE #UTMB Booth today (Aug 29th) at 1600h with other awesome HOKA ONE ONE athletes like @frerikstim @tomevansultra @timtollefson @andhusi @runboulet @nico_martin_trail ☀️ or 🌧 Come on by to say hi! 📸: @alexis_berg #timetofly #BANGBANG #coconinocowboys #werunwithyou #feedyouradventure If you missed me at @nathansportsinc Booth yesterday or can’t make today, you can still catch me at @UTWT Booth at 1100h and @clifbar Booth at Noon tomorrow!
10 Facts on Jim Walmsley
- Jim Walmsley was born on 17 January 1990 in a humble household in Phoenix Arizona. As of this current year 2020, he has reached at an age of 30.
- Jim is a US national. He has also represented America on international platforms through his marathon ventures.
- According to our official sources, Jim remains unmarried as of 2020. There has not been any news of him having a wife or even dating anyone currently.
- Jim completed his education in his home city of Arizona. He graduated college from the military institution called Air Force Academy.
- He is also becoming a huge presence on the internet. So far he has already amassed a total of 108k followers on his Instagram @walmsleyruns.
- We can also find a featured biography of our athlete on his Wikipedia page. The page includes a detailed history of his professional life.
- According to his Wiki bio, Jim has a towering height of over 6 feet. He also weighs a total weight of 70 kgs.
- Though as not as huge on his Instagram, Jim has a pretty supportive fanbase on his Twitter @walmsleyruns as well.
- Talking about his endorsements, he is affiliated with huge brands including Hoka One One, Maurten, Squirrel’s Nut Butter, and Mother Road Beer.
- According to IdolNetWorth, Jim is estimated to have financial assets of an estimated net worth of $20 Million.