Jocelyn Mettler is an American Visual Effects (VFX), an artist who has gained huge amounts of acclamations for her work in the field of video games’ effects and characters’ creation and developments.
Furthermore, she got into the spotlight recently when the game “Lat Part of Us 2” gained the hype amongst the gamers community, and the introduction of new character Abby was both loved and hated by the regular user of the game. After the introduction of Abby, people started searching for the face model of her, which turned out to be Jocelyn herself, which gained both love and hate for the work. However, the body model which is muscular and well-shaped is from Colleen Fotsh, a well-known athlete. We have listed ten interesting facts about her in the list below.
|Education||Ball State University|
View this post on Instagram
Jocelyn Mettler is a Visual Effects Artist with a passion for animation skills applied to visual effects. She graduated from Ball State University with a BFA emphasis in Animation. In 2015, she joined Naughty Dog as a QA Analyst on Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. She took an interest in VFX during this project, and was promoted to the role of a Support Visual Effects Artist on Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. She recently stepped away from Naughty Dog to join our team at Beyond-FX!
10 Facts on Jocelyn Mettler:
- Who is Jocelyn Mettler? Jocelyn Mettler, the popular VFX artist from the United States who is widely known as the face model for the character Abby in part 2 of the Last Part of Us.
- She was born and raised in Indiana, United States but the details about her date of birth are not known for now.
- From her recent pictures, we can assume she is at the age of the late twenties.
- Despite being famous for her work she doesn’t seem to have a wiki-bio.
- She has mentioned in her post that she likes her privacy, which makes sense to no information about her boyfriend or relationship.
- Justifying her private nature, we don’t know anything about her parents and other members of the family.
- She must have earned well from her career however, we don’t have information available about her net worth and salary.
- She is a graduate of Ball State University, Indiana.
- Her Instagram account is private and Twitter has more than 6k followers.
- She is working at Beyond-Fx since 2017 as a VFX artist.