Joe Bartolozzi is an American athlete and social media influencer. He is famous for track and field sports like a hurdle race, high jump, and Relay.Quick Facts: Joe Bartolozzi
|Age||18 years old|
|Profession||Social media Influencer and Athlete|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Joe was born and raised in New Jersey, America. His childhood was all about sports and extra activities. He grew up to be an athlete since his early days.
Joe decided to pursue sports as a career. He discovered his abilities after training to represent his state in sports. He began his career in sports in 2017.
He first participated in 55 meter Dash Race. He couldn’t win the race however he had a decent rank.
Recently, he won a high jump competition. He also posed with the medal and posted it in his Instagram. Recently, he has crossed the milestone of 1.5 million in Tiktok. Also, his likes count is raising its number in a daily basis.
10 Facts About Joe Bartolozzi
- Joe Bartolozzi (born in 2002) is an American athlete and Tiktok star. He is recognized for his funny short videos in Tiktok.
- His age is mentioned to be 18 years old. Yet, his exact birth date is not available for now.
- His height is not revealed for now. However, he has a decent height along with his muscular body.
- His net worth is not revealed for now.
- Moving on, he is probably living with his parents in New Jersey. Yet, his parent’s names and appearance are still hidden.
- He currently lives in countryside areas for his sports practice. He was recently seen posing at a beach along with his friend in Instagram.
- There are no signs of any girlfriend in his Instagram. He is probably single or protective of his loved ones.
- His educational background is not available for now.
- He started TikTok for fun and just to kill his free time.
- Currently, he has around 1.8 million followers in Tiktok.