Joe Crann is an English sports journalist who is currently working as Sheffield Wednesday Journalist at The Star. The sports journalist had the opportunity of covering two World Cups, the Africa Cup of Nations, and the CAF Champions League Final.
Crann also has expertise in Photoshop and creates his own content for his platforms. Here are some facts you guys should know about Joe Crann.
Take a look at our Owls blog: https://t.co/VCLeQjzsWg 🦉⚽️
— Joe Crann (@YesWeCrann) January 13, 2021
10 Facts About Joe Crann
- Joe Crann’s age seems to be 25-35 years old. He has not shared much information about his actual birth date, so it is difficult for us to track down his real age.
- In spite of the fact that Joe Crann is a famous personality, he has not been featured on Wikipedia. However, his short wiki and bio are available online.
- Joe Crann is available on Twitter and goes by the name @YesWeCrann. As of January 2021, he has 196.5k followers and 248.4k tweets. We can safely say that he is highly active on social media platforms.
- Speaking of Joe Crann’s actual height and weight, it is not reported yet. However, he stands at average height and has a moderate height.
- Joe Crann has not talked much about his partner on the media or the internet. He also has not shared much information related to his partner. However, he often posts cute pictures of himself with his romantic partner.
- Joe Crann describes his parens as PA and MA Crann. Exploring through his Instagram, we found that the Crann family recently went on the South Africa tour.
- Joe Crann’s net worth is still under review. According to PayScale, the average earning of journalists is around $40,00 per year. As Joe Crann has been working as a journalist for almost a decade, he probably earns much more than that.
- Speaking of education, Joe Crann studied English Language, Literature, History, and Media at Sheffield College.
- Prior to working at The Star, Joe Crann worked on South Africa’s biggest football publication, Soccer Laduma.
- To date, Joe Crann has been endorsed by several high profiles brands such as Coca-Cola, Nike, Adidas, Heineken, and Barclays.