Joe Pinion is well-recognized as the current host of the Newsmax program “Saturday Agenda”. Besides, he is well-known for several other reasons.
Besides a TV host at Newsmaxtv, Joe is involved as a political analyst, businessman, and politician.
In 2018, he represented District 90 in the New York State Assembly election. Nonetheless, he couldn’t win against Nader Sayegh. Anyway, that was the past. Currently, he provides his analysis of the political matters for Newsmax TV.Quick Facts: Joe Pinion Newsmax Wikipedia Bio, Is Joseph Married? 10 Facts To Know
|Profession||Journalist, Businessman, Politician|
10 Facts On Joe Pinion
- A clean energy strategist, business executive, and a TV political commentator, Joe Pinion is known for all sorts of work, especially the works he does as a TV journalist.
- Joe Pinion, like many other secretive media personalities, has his age hidden. However, his birthday falls on the 10th of August.
- At Newsmax, Joe Pinion hosts a program titled “Saturday Agenda”, purely based on analyzing political strategies.
- As Joe Pinion doesn’t own a Wiki page. So, it somehow makes it difficult to dig up his personal and professional details. Nonetheless, you will find the most about him here, in our article.
- Joseph aka Joe is a married man happily living with his wife. The point to be noted, he hasn’t revealed even the name of his dearest wife.
- Likewise, no one has ever heard him talking about his children. So, this leaves no clue about how many kids he has until now.
- Joe founded The Conservative Color Coalition. Also, he is the chair of this organization. Moreover, he is also the intelligent founder of Pinion Enterprises. Thus, he is often known as a business executive.
- He has served for Fox News and CBS news as well as in the capacity of a political analyst.
- Majoring in English, he passed his graduation from Colgate University.
- Joe uses both Instagram and Twitter.