Joel Manby is known as former CEO at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. In addition to this, he is also the former president of Herschend Family Entertainment.Quick Facts: Joel Manby
Joel has also worked as the Chief Executive Officer at Herschend Family Entertainment. His company was also featured in the first season of the series Undercover Boss.
Joel also has established a charitable organization named Forward Foundation.
10 Facts on Joel Manby
- Joel Manby’s age is not known. The exact birthdate of the businessman is also not known. However, the businessman seems to be in his early sixties or in late-fifties.
- The height of the businessman is not available. However, looking from his images, he stands at a tall height. The weight facts are also not known. However, he seems to be healthy.
- No doubt working as the former CEO of SeaWorld, he has earned a huge fortune. But the net worth amount of the businessman is still under review. Moreover, he is living a lavish and extravagant life with his family.
- Joel is a married man. His wife’s name is Marki. But there are no details about the former CEO’s wife details. Their marriage details are also not available.
- Manby is father to 4 daughters. His daughters are already grown up but their names are not exposed to the public.
- Manby’s parents’ names are also not found on his Wikipedia.
- Joel completed high school from Battle Creek Lakeview High School. He attended Albion College and holds a bachelor’s degree in economics. Further, he holds a master’s degree in business administration from the Harvard Business School.
- Joel started his journey in business from Saturn Corporation.
- Manby became the president at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in the year 2014. He worked as CEO for 4 years till 2018 and resigned from the company.
- Joel has 510 Instagram followers.