John Matze is an entrepreneur and computer scientist of America. The entrepreneur is also the CEO and co-founder of a microblogging site named Parler. The microblogging site is currently in a lot of heat after it became the center of conspiracies.
John Matze has been giving various interviews where he is attacking CEOs of other social media sites after they endorsed or supported the banning of President Donald Trump. Parler has now been banned at both Apple’s Appstore and Google’s Playstore.
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Education||University of Denver|
10 Facts About John Matze
- John Matze has a net worth of $5 million, according to Edailybuzz. But, his net worth is probably going to skyrocket after the current fiasco of Parler.
- According to Wikipedia, John Matze is the co-founder of a microblogging site named Parler along with Jared Thomson and Rebekah Mercer.
- John Matze’s wife’s name is Alina Mukhutdinova. They have been married since December of 2017.
- The entrepreneur and businessman John Matze is currently 27 years of age, born in 1993.
- Some facts to know on John Matze is that he says he founded Parler, which has now become a hotbed of conspiracy theories and antisemitism, for free speech.
- Talking about his family, apart from his wife Alina Mukhutdinova, he has one daughter. But, details about the child are not known.
- John Matze is active on Instagram under the username @johnmatzejr but has kept his account private. He has 203 followers.
- Parler, the microblogging site John co-founded, rose in popularity after it was banned because of its inability to remove hate speech after the Capitol Hill incident.
- Speaking about his education, John Matze studied BS in Computer science at the University of Denver from the year 2011-2014.
- According to his LinkedIn, John Matze worked at various companies like General Atomics, BridgeSTOR, AWS, and CarePICS before co-founding the microblogging site Parler.