What Happened To Jonel Nuezca? Latest Death News and Daughter Name

What Happened To Jonel Nuezca? Latest Death News and Daughter Name

 Jonel Neuzca, the police officer who fatally shot Sonya Gregorio and her son Frank Anthony Gregorio although they were unarmed, was convicted guilty of two counts of murder. He has reportedly died in prison.

The violence was captured on camera, and the footage quickly went viral.

The officer was observed in a heated argument with Frank Anthony, whose mother was holding him back, with his young daughter on his side.

“My father is a cop,” Nuezca’s daughter pointed out, to which Sonya replied that she doesn’t care.

Nuezca, infuriated, threatened to kill Sonya before shooting her in the head, then shot Frank Anthony twice before shooting Sonya again when she was already on the ground.

What Happened To Jonel Nuezca? His Death and Latest news Revealed

The Bureau of Corrections announced Wednesday that disgraced police officer Jonel Nuezca, who shot and killed a mother and her kid last year, had died in prison.

Nuezca was pronounced dead at the New Bilibid Prison Hospital on Tuesday night after his cellmates brought him there unconscious. According to BuCor spokesperson Gabriel Chaclag, the cause of death has yet to be identified.

Who is Jonel Nuezca Daughter? What is her name?

According to the Philippine Commission on Women, Jonel Nuezca’s daughter “needs appropriate care and rehabilitation,” not public scorn and judgment.

According to the Council for the Welfare of Children (CWC), cyberbullying will not assist a youngster in learning the consequences of her conduct.

The group is afraid that the incident may instill fear in women, discouraging them from seeking police assistance.

Jonel Neuzca: His Wiki and Bio Explored

Nuezca was convicted of murder earlier this year and sentenced to up to 40 years in prison for the deaths of Sonya Rufino Gregorio, 52, and Frank Anthony Rufino Gregorio, 25.

After an argument over the use of Boga, or improvised firework, he shot the Gregorios, erupting a long-standing conflict over right of way.

Nuezca pled “not guilty” to his accusations on January 10, 2021. The PNP relieved Nuezca of his duties the next day.

The Paniqui, Tarlac Regional Trial Court declared Nuezca guilty on August 26, 2021, and sentenced him to life in prison for each count of murder, as well as a fine of $952,560 to the victims’ families.

Nuezca died in detention at the New Bilibid Prison in Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, on November 30, 2021, after collapsing while walking outside his dormitory building. The Bureau of Corrections confirmed his death the next day.

WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com