Jophielle Love is an American child actress as well as a singer. She was born into a family of performance artists. She realized her passion was acting from an early age. She began her acting at just 3 years old.
She got her very first screen time on a commercial for Citibank. She performed unnaturally well for a child actor. Since then, she has landed her self short roles on a few TV shows and movies including General Hospital, Rose I, and Ping Pong Fun.
|Birthday||May 20, 2014|
|Parents||Karine Mauffrey and Jade Kindar-Martin|
|Siblings||Raphael Luce and Gabriel Sky|
Facts On Jophielle Love
- Jophielle Love was born in a middle-class American family on May 20, 2014. As of 2020, Love is a sweet 6 year old girl.
- About her parents, she is the daughter of the stuntwoman Karine Mauffrey and a wire walker Jade Kindar-Martin. She has two older siblings Raphael Luce and Gabriel Sky. Both are professional actors.
- Love’s papa is the Guinness Wolrd Record holder of walking on a wire on the highest distance possible above the sea level.
- Love has just started to establish herself on the entertainment platform. She has recently been offered a role in the famous Netflix series Grey’s Anatomy.
- She has her own little biography on her IMDB, which is written by her mother. It will take her a while to gain a position on the Wikipedia webpage.
- There is no exact date of her birth, revealed by her mother on IMDB or any other site. As of now, her birthday is still a secret.
- She was born in the US and belongs to American nationality.
- She has her very own, social media account on Instagram @jophiellelove which is run by her parents.