Josh Blakesley is a well-known Christain rock artist. His career begun in 1992 when he was a part of a high school peer ministry team. He has been fantasized about the chord progression in contemporary music.
Further, Josh is committed to writing songs that respect traditions and relate to modern Christians. Basically, he wants to praise the Lord in his songs.
Josh currently lives in Houston Texas with his family. He is originally from Louisiana. Let us see some amazing facts about this Christain rock artist, Josh Blakesley.
— Josh Blakesley (@joshblakesley) December 27, 2020
10 Facts On Josh Blakesley
- Josh Blakesley’s age is 43 years as of 2020. But, his exact date of birth is still unknown to the internet.
- Josh Blakesley has five solo albums and a mass under his belt, but he is yet to be featured in Wikipedia.
- Likewise, Josh Blakesley’s height is still a mystery for the internet. But, he seems to have a good height in his pictures.
- Regarding his social media presence, Josh goes by @joshblakesley on Instagram. He has 4.8k people following him and has made more than 1.1k posts.
- Blakesley has not revealed anything about his sources of income and net worth to the media.
- Josh is married to Heather. There is no other information about their marriage or Josh’s partner available to the public.
- The Blakesley couple has two children. They have a daughter named Sophie and a son called Sutton.
- Josh released his first solo album in 2003. His album was titled ‘Immersed’ and included popular songs like “Our God Is Good”, “The Lord Is My Shepherd” etc.
- His recent work “Mass Of Restoration” was a work of collaboration between himself and guitarist Grae McCullough. This long-awaited project is available on the internet widely.
- Blakesley has also worked with Michael Farren- a Grammy Nominated producer/singer-songwriter. The two collaborated on the full-length album”Even in this”. Artists like Farren, Marc Byrd, Mia Fieldes, and Sarah Hart co-wrote several songs in the album.