Josie Wittman is an American YouTuber. Having active involvement on Instagram with over 7000 followers, this beautiful star has managed to make a spot on her viewer’s heart.
Read below to learn more about Josie Wittman.Quick Facts:
|Birthday||September 24, 1994|
|Parents||Renee Woods, Daddy Bennett|
|Siblings||Evan Bennett, Taylor Bennett|
|Children||Hudson, Beckett, Penelope, Charlotte|
10 Facts On Josie Wittman
- Josie Wittman got married to John William in 2018. She never forgets to wish her husband an anniversary on November 29. John is also the father of her 4 children.
- The date of birth of Josie Wittman is September 24, 1994, making her 26 years of age. She has celebrated her birthday for 6 years with her partner Josh.
- There is no Wikipedia page under Josie Wittman’s name. But, her fans can learn more about her from our article.
- Josie Wittman posts daily on her Instagram about her lifestyle, husband, kids, and more, letting her fans get insights into her life happenings. With 570 posts and 7,913 followers, her Instagram presence is very strong.
- Josie Wittman’s net worth is unknown. But, judging from her pictures on Instagram, she must be living a pretty lavish lifestyle. In fact, in the highlighted category, she wrote a word called money girl, where she has posted videos about her 2 horses.
- Josie does own a YouTube channel since May 15, 2020, with 112 subscribers. But, sadly, she has not uploaded any content there.
- About her family, Josie has posted pictures about her mother, Renee Woods, and father, whom she refers to as Daddy Bennett. Likewise, she has also shared snaps with her grandma, and siblings. Her siblings are named Evan Bennett, Taylor, Emily, etc.
- Josie officially tied the knot with her kid’s daddy after bearing 2 sons named Hudson and Beckett William. That means, her older 2 children got the chance to see the live wedding of their parents.
- After having 3 kids, including her 2 sons and 1 daughter named Penelope, this young mom is expecting the fourth one, which is a girl and they already have decided to call their youngest child, Charlotte. She is currently a stay-at-home mom.
- Josie Wittman is very open to motherhood. Moreover, she even aware of other moms out there not to show their reluctance when it comes to motherhood.