Julius Roberts is an English farmer and chef who is now gaining the spotlight as the boyfriend of Anais Gallagher. His girlfriend Anais’s father Noel Gallagher is a legendary figure in the British music industry and former lead guitarist of the band, Oasis.
Continue reading to explore 10 interesting facts about the chef-farmer Julius Roberts.
|Birthday||September 29, 1992|
|Married/Single||Dating (Anais Gallagher)|
10 Facts On Julius Roberts
- Starting with Anais’s boyfriend’s age, Julius Roberts is 28 years old. Born in 1992, he celebrates his birthday on September 29 by going on an adventure. He currently lives in Suffolk countryside.
- Though he has no Wikipedia, Julius Roberts is available on Instagram. Being a non-celebrity, his social presence is quite strong with 888 posts and 82k followers. He updates his Instagram handle with cooking, recipes, and farming content.
- The Insta-famous star Julius has not revealed his parents or family details on his social media. Just this much is known that he left his parents’ home and is enjoying farming life alone. Unlike other farmers, Roberts uses social media as a force for good and for exploring his relationship with food.
- Before paving his way to self-farming and sufficiency, Julius had a job as a chef in a busy London restaurant. As per DailyMail, he worked 18 hours a day in that restaurant, which left his life completely grey and distressed. Thus, he took this brave decision to leave London in 2017 and start on a new journey.
- Julius’s net worth has not been disclosed. However, according to Biography Mask, his girlfriend Anais’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
- Likewise, Roberts is British by nationality and white by ethnicity.
- Julius has aimed to dedicate his life to promoting slow food, sustainability, seasonality, and animal welfare.
- The handsome farmer Roberts is quite tall in height and has maintained himself pretty well.
- Because of his courageous move and also as an inspiration, his interviews have been published by many magazines and sites like Tatler magazine, Table magazine, etc.
- Julius and his girlfriend both made it to headlines after Anais shared few glimpses of her moving into her boyfriend’s dwelling in the countryside.