Justin Qualley was born in 1986. He is most popularly known throughout the internet as Andie MacDowell’s son. Andie Mac Dowell is a Golden Globes nominated actress who is known for working in Hudson Hawk, Groundhog Day, and Lovestruck, to name a few.
Justin Qualley works in real estate. He has two sisters named Rainey and Margaret Qualley. It seems like Justin is a man who values his privacy and has not appeared much in the media.Quick Facts: Justin Qualley
|Parents||Andie MacDowell, Paul Qualley|
|Siblings||Rainey Qualley, Margaret Qualley|
10 Facts on Justin Qualley
- Justin Qualley was born in 1986 and is currently 34 years of age. He has not revealed his exact birthdate to the public.
- He was born to parents Andie MacDowell and Paul Qualley. He also has two younger sisters named Rainey Qualley and Margaret Qualley.
- Justin Qualley’s mother Andie MacDowell is a well-known actress whereas his father, Paul Qualley is a model as well as a contractor.
- Although he had been a part of various photoshoots with his mother, he is now living a private life away from the media’s eyes.
- His family has quite a famous background as most of them are working in the entertainment industry. He, however, has chosen to work in a quieter field and pursued a career in real estate.
- Justin Qualley’s siblings also work in entertainment. Rainey Qualley is an actress and a singer, and Margaret Qualley is an actress and model.
- His grandparents from his mother’s side are Pauline Joseph and Marion St. Pierre MacDowell. Pauline Joseph was a music teacher.
- News about Justin Qualley’s marriage or love life has not been disclosed.
- His parents married in 1986 and got divorced in 1999. After this, Andie was also married to Rhett Hartzog from 2001 to 2004.
- Justin Qualley is not very active on any social media platform. His family often posts pictures of him on their social media but he has not been tagged so far.