Kelsey Yates is an actress who has been cast as Isabella Vega in the action-drama-thriller series, 9-1-1: Lone Star. Since the start of her career, the lovely starlet has bagged on-screen roles in a few projects only.
Speaking of which, Kelsey landed a guest-starring role as Cagney Jeffords in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Currently, her next project titled Voodoo Macbeth is in post-production in which she will be seen portraying the character, Clarissa Thomas.
First and foremost, Kelsey Yates is a newcomer who is only a few projects old. So, naturally, not much about her is heard of. Here’s everything you need to know about her.
10 Facts On Kelsey Yates
- Kelsey Yates hasn’t revealed her date of birth and therefore her age remains a big secret. She appears to be in her mid-20s.
- Speaking of her physical attributes, even the details relating to her height, weight, and body measurements haven’t been disclosed.
- Since Kelsey Yates prefer to keep a low-key when it comes to her personal life, we have no information as to whether or not she has any boyfriend at this stage.
- Quite surprisingly, the lovely starlet is unavailable on social media platforms too. It is one of the reasons why a lot about her is unknown. These days, celebrities maintain an online profile to interact with fans and to create their individual brand.
- Currently, the Wikipedia page for Kelsey Yates does not exist. IMDb has featured a short biography about her on its page though. It only highlights the projects she’s involved with.
- The up and coming actress has only begun her career. Therefore, no sources have yet disclosed her earnings and net worth as of now.
- It seems as though Kelsey has a twin by the name, Skyler Yates who happens to be a fellow actress. She is playing the same role as Clarissa Thomas in the upcoming project, Voodoo Macbeth.
- As of now, information about her family and educational background is unavailable.
- She is making her on-screen comeback with FOX’s highly-anticipated series, 9-1-1: Lone Star.
- Here’s wishing Kelsey Yates all the luck for her future endeavors.