Kim Congdon is an actress and comedian. She is known for her appereances in Comedy Central’s Roast Battle.Quick Facts:
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
Kim gained fame as a stand-up comedian which was showcased all over the United States of America. In addition to this, she gained her popularity from her appreances as a guest in several podcasts shows such as Kill Tony, Getting Dough with High, The Joe Rogan Experience, and many more.
Congdon has appeared in series like Tefi, Half Full, and Stoned Science.
10 Facts On Kim Congdon
- Kim Congdon may be in her early thirties. But she has never revealed her date of birth and age to the public.
- Kim is a gorgeous comedian who has an average height. Likewise, she also seems to have healthy body weight. However, we have got no information on her approximate height and weight.
- Congdon is making a huge net worth from her work as a comedian touring all around the USA. Moreover, she also earns from her podcasts and television shows. Her net worth in 2020 is under review.
- Kim is currently single and has no boyfriend. In fact, she has revealed in a tweet that her mom wants her to get married. So we may soon see her dating or getting hitched.
- Congdon is very close to her mother and frequently posts her pictures on social media. But no other details of her parents and family has been exposed yet.
- Though Kim is now a famous comedian, she is not yet featured on a Wikipedia page.
- Kim belongs to American nationality. She comes from the United States of America.
- Kim is recognized as a comedian from Comedy Central.
- Congdon is known for acting in series such as Stoned Science, Tefi, and Half Full.
- Kim has about 23.6k Twitter followers and 26.6k Instagram followers. Likewise, she has 751 subscribers on her Youtube channel.