Kirra Pinkerton is a young and energetic American Pro Surfer best known as a winner of the 2018 WSL championship held in Taiwan where she showcased her game talent amazing her competitors and game lovers.
Kirra has dominated the championships held inside the country and has won WSL North America Junior Qualifying Championship. Kirra has proved that age is just a number and her skills, stamina, and hunger to win were praised by many sports critics during the WSL Championship.
|Age||18 years old|
|Education||Pursuing High School|
10 Facts on Kirra Pinkerton
- Kirra Pinkerton was born in 2002 in San Clemente, California, USA, and as of 2020, she is 18 years of age. Kirra’s birthday is not made public nor has she posted her birthday posts on Instagram.
- Kirra is known for her extremely high energy and stamina which she has achieved practicing a lot. She has a well-maintained physique and measures 5 feet in height.
- Pinkerton won a trial at the US Open of surfing beating a highly experienced Tia Blanco.
- Pinkerton’s parents are well educated Americans who pushed Kirra for a sporting career and have always supported her financially and emotionally.
- Kirra being so young still has over 15,000 followers on her Instagram account and her Ig is full of pictures showing her surfing skills.
- Interestingly Pinkerton’s favorite color is pink and normally wears a pink surfing dress while surfing even in practice trials.
- Kirra states herself as “hurley women” and has quoted a post titled “We believe in you” on Instagram.
- Kirra often is seen enjoying with her best friend Serena Oceana and loves having a sunbath on beaches.
- Kirra defeated her fellow American surfer Samantha Sibley in WSL 2018 semifinal to enter the first-ever international final of her career.
- Pinkerton clashed with Tomoda Bannert in the finals of WSL 2018 and at the time she was just 16. She had a good lead in the first half but managed a narrow escape to claim her maiden world championship title.