Is National security correspondent For CNN Kylie Atwood Married? to answer this question yes she is married but we don’t have much information about the details about her husband for now.
Furthermore, Kylie Atwood is one of the famous journalists who has gained herself a unique identity and fame for her work in the field of Journalism as she has been exceptionally talented in what she does. Moving on to her recent job, she is currently working as a National security correspondent for the famous news channel CNN. As she is getting the hype she deserved we have collected a few information about her in the list below.
|Birthday||Aug 8, 1988|
|Siblings||Chapin, Hannah, Sophie(sisters) and Teagan(brother)|
|Net Worth||$600 k|
10 Facts on Kylie Atwood:
- Kylie Atwood is one of the famous journalist currently known as the National security correspondent for the CNN news channel.
- About her birth, she was born on August 8, 1988, in Boston, Massachusetts, and later moved to Washington, DC.
- From her date of birth, it is known that she is at the age of 31 in the year 2020.
- Is National security correspondent For CNN Kylie Atwood Married? yes, she is married but the details about her married life are kept under the shade.
- Despite being famous for her work, she lacks a wiki-bio of her own.
- Being well built physically, she stands a decent height and well-maintained body however, we don’t know the actual information.
- Talking about her earnings, she has earned well enough to make her net worth around USD 600 thousand but details about salary are not known.
- Furthermore, she is the firstborn to Kristen Atwood and her father details are unknown.
- Similarly, she spent her childhood with her three sisters Chapin, Hannah, and Sophie with only one brother Teagan.
- Lastly, she is well followed in her Twitter account with more than 29k users and her Instagram has more than four thousand followers.