Lancelot Ncube is an up-and-coming actor who has gained popularity in such a short time through his acting. He worked in the comedy sports movie “Britt-Marie Was Here” in 2019. He worked with Anders Frithiof August, Fredrik Backman, and Tuva Novotny in the movie.
Ncube landed in several movies and television series in 2019 including “King of Atlantis“, “The Restaurant”, and “Caliphate”, to mention a few. Likewise, he is famed for portraying the character of Vuxna Sam “Dröm”
|Birthday||September 25, 1996|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Education||Graduation in Dramatic Arts|
10 Facts On Lancelot Ncube:
- Lancelot Ncube has discovered a love for hip hop and books which made him learn more about acting. At an early age, he learned many different languages.
- The 23 years old actor Ncube has performed in numerous Swedish national stages. Moreover, he has shown his raw talent in feature films and dramas.
- Ncube was born on September 25, 1996, in Zimbabwe. He lived in Africa for three and later moved to different places.
- After living in Greece for a while, Lancelot decided to move Sweden and settle there. Furthermore, he adapted into different cultures which brought him closer to arts and performance.
- Lancelot completed his graduation from one of the most prestigious Institutes in Stockholm. He was selected out of 5000 applicants for the Stockholm Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- The emerging actor Ncube stands a tall height of 6 feet 1 inch. His black hair and black eyes mark his African descent.
- Ncube has worked in a few movies which are the primary source of his income. However, he has not revealed anything about his net worth yet.
- Talking about his personal life, he has not opened up about his relationship yet. He has managed to keep her girlfriend away from the spotlight.
- Lancelot’s followers can find his bio and credits on IMDB. However, he is not featured on Wikipedia yet.
- Unlike other celebrities, Ncube is not very active on social media such as Instagram and Twitter.