One of the YouTubers with over 150k subscribers that enters our list today is Lauren Norris. She is a student, model, and also a blogger.
Read below to catch more interesting and unknown facts about Lauren Norris.
Quick Facts: Who Is Youtuber Lauren Norris? Her Age, Wiki, Boyfriend: Everything You Need to Know
|Birthday||January 13, 1998|
|Height||Above 5 feet 4 inches|
|Married/Single||Dating (Will Camp)|
|Education||University of Alabama|
10 Facts On Lauren Norris
- Lauren Norris has not been dedicated with a Wikipedia page yet. But, she owns a website where she has shared a brief bio about herself and written blogs about her favorite recipes, gift guides, and more.
- Born in 1998, Lauren Norris is currently 22 years of age. She celebrates her birthday on January 13. That means, she is turning 23 really soon.
- Lauren Norris is very open about her relationship status. She is currently dating her boyfriend named Will Camp and posts a lot about her boyfriend. Moreover, there are even a few videos of them playing coupletag games on her YouTube channel.
- Lauren’s accurate net worth has not been published on the net. But according to Social Blade, Norris’s estimated yearly earning is expected between $2800 to $44,500.
- About her body stature, Lauren appears quite tall in her pictures. Her height must be above 5 feet 4 inches.
- The YouTuber is quite active on Instagram with 37.9k followers. Similarly, within just a year of her opening the TikTok account, she managed to gain a fanbase of 30.4k with 614.2k likes on it.
- Hailing from Montgomery, Alabama, she currently lives in Tuscaloosa.
- The surprising part is Lauren competed in the Miss Alabama USA pageant in 2018. She was just age-eligible at that time. Though she failed to win the title, she must have gained pretty much insightful experience from there.
- In regards to her educational background, Norris currently attends The University of Alabama as a Human Development major.
- With 167k subscribers as of January 2021, the YouTube star focuses on producing content by sharing beauty tips, fashion favorites, travel videos, and college-themed vlogs.
- Lauren has not uploaded any pictures with her parents or other family members on her social media handles. Moreover, it is found that she is not living with her parents but with her friends and roommate, Rachel Lilly.