Lisa Neville was born on 27th of May 1964. She is an Australian politician, currently serving as the member of Bellarine in the Victorian Legislative Assembly. She represents the Labor Party. She currently is the Minister for Police and Minister for Water.
Neville was previously married to Richard Marles, who later became the federal MP for Corio. They had a son together when they were married. At the moment, she is divorced and single.
Let us know more about Lisa Neville below.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $ 5 Million|
|Education||Mount Alvernia College (QLD) 1981. BA 1986 (Griff). LLB 1999 (Deakin)|
10 Facts on Lisa Neville
- Lisa Neville was born in Newcastle, New South Wales on May 27, 1964.
- Her father worked for the airline Qantas, and the family moved around Australia and Papua New Guinea before settling in Brisbane.
- At university, Lisa was involved in student unionism, initially with the Queensland Union Of Students and then as general secretary and president of the National Union of Students in Melbourne.
- She also worked as a community visitor, inspecting residential facilities for the elderly and disabled on the behalf of the Public Advocate.
- Lisa Neville was made Minister for Environment and Climate Change and Minister for Water following the 2014 Victorian state election.
- In May 2016, she was appointed as the first female Minister for police in Victoria.
- The same year Neville announced the recruitment of 2,735 new Victoria Police officers. It was the largest in the organization’s history.
- Her net worth in 2018 was around $1 million. Currently, her net worth is believed to be somewhere between $1 million to $ 5 million.
- Neville seems to be very active on her twitter, where she tweets frequently. She currently has more than seven thousand followers in her twitter account.
- Lisa also has her own website as www.lisanevillemp.com.au where we can get more information about her life’s work.