Lizzie Pearl has built a great career as a journalist throughout the years. However, she about how she had little to no idea that she would end up being so successful as she is now. And, her work has also made her quite famous amongst the people.
In the same way, she has maintained the utmost privacy when it comes to her personal life. As a result, there are many details of her life that most of her fans would like to know but have been not gotten public yet.Quick Facts: Lizzie Pearl
|Age||30 to 35 years old|
|Net Worth||Upto $1 million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||Adam Bovino (boyfriend)|
|Education||Charles Sturt University|
10 Facts on Lizzie Pearl
- Lizzie Pearl is an Australian journalist. And, she is most famous as the former US correspondent for Nine News Australia.
- Her age is nowhere to be found. Nor has she ever disclosed just how old she is. However, she looks between 30 to 35 years old.
- She does not have a Wiki bio.
- Besides that, her bio has not been extensively covered. So, it might be kind of hard to get all her life details instantly.
- We don’t know about her husband but, as it turns out, she is in a relationship. And, her boyfriend is Adam Bovino.
- She has not mentioned the amount of salary she earns as a journalist. Nonetheless, it is only obvious that her earnings are a great deal considering her success and fame.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts to up to $1 million dollars, as reported by some online outlets.
- Her height has not been revealed. If we look at her photos, she has a good height. But, since this information has not got out yet we can hardly tell how tall she is.
- She has an Instagram account with over 4.2 thousand followers.
- She graduated from Charles Sturt University with a degree in communication and media studies.