Most of the time known as the wife of Lou Dobbs, Debi Segura is also quite known to people because of her husband. Debi’s husband is a television commentator, conspiracy theorist, and radio host who is very famous in the American television industry.
|Age||67 Years old|
|Children||Chance, Jason, Hilary, and Heather|
Even though she is married to a well celebrated and admired person Debi has been able to maintain her personal life very private. Many people are surprised that she has been able to maintain a very private life.
Just for the record, my wife and I saw Zero Dark Thirty this weekend, and we think it's a terrific movie. We get why the Left doesn't.
— Lou Dobbs (@LouDobbs) January 28, 2013
There are thousands of people who want to know about the wife of the very famous Lou Dobbs. So let us know many interesting things about Debi Segura from the 10 facts listed down below.
10 Facts on Debi Segura:
- Debi Segura was born on the 29th of September 1953 as per this site.
- As of 2020, Debi’s age is 67 years old whereas her zodiac is Libra.
- Even though Debi Segura is famous as the wife of Lou Dobbs, she is a Journalist by profession.
- Talking about Debi’s family, there is no info about her parents but it is known that Debi is the mother of four children.
- Her children are Chance, Jason, Hilary, and Heather Dobbs. Among her four children, two of them are boys whereas two of them are girls.
- Though not much about Debi is on the web her husband’s biography is available on Wikipedia where they’re a little bit mentioned about her.
- As mentioned earlier Debi is a journalist by profession, formerly she used to work as a sports anchor at CNN.
- The estimated net worth of Debi is yet to be known but her husband Lou’s net worth is around $16 million according to this online portal.
- Her nationality is American whereas talking about Debi’s ethnicity she is Caucasian.
- In 2003 Debi was arrested at the Newark Liberty International Airport because a loaded gun was found in her belongings.