Lucy Cartwright is known as the girlfriend of former Love Island’s hunk, Grant Crapp. The reality Tv star recently announced that he and his beloved girlfriend are about to become parents.
Sources claimed that the couple have been together for about 2 years. Having a fair share of happiness, fights, romance in their relationship, they are finally ready to have a baby in April.
The information was revealed by Grant himself on his Instagram handle. He shared a photo of the couple on a beach with Lucy flaunting her baby bump. Also, he revealed his baby’s gender in the caption. You can see for yourself by scrolling down.
|Married/Single||Dating (Grant Crapp)|
10 Facts On Lucy Cartwright
- Lucy Cartwright and her pregnancy have been hitting headlines since her star boyfriend Grant revealed that she is pregnant and the couple is expecting a baby girl.
- Coming to Grant’s baby mama’s bio details, Lucy Cartwright hasn’t disclosed her age. However, she looks fairly young and charming.
- Even though Lucy Cartwright doesn’t have an Instagram account, Grant has one with over 200 thousand followers.
- Moreover, Love Island’s ex-contestant, Grant Crapp shared the news of his partner’s pregnancy through his Instagram handle. He posted a beautiful picture of his girlfriend with a bump and an eye-catching caption.
- We are still unknown about what Lucy Cartwright does for a living. So, her net worth isn’t discoverable at the moment.
- Lucy Cartwright and Grant Crapp began dating in 2018. Grant kept it a secret until he was eliminated from Love Island.
- Nothing regarding her family and siblings is available on the internet.
- Lucy got to taste stardom as the girlfriend of Grant Crapp.
- According to Daily Mail, Lucy and Grant’s baby is due in April 2021 and they are expecting a girl.
- Lucy hasn’t mentioned her birthdate but her birthplace is Australia.