Luke Mullen is an actor and environmentalist. Mullen is known for playing the role of TJ Kippen in the TV series Andi Mack. He started acting at the age of 4 from his local productions & theater groups. Mullen has acted as Jeremy in Me, My Phone & I, Jason in American Housewife, and Evan in It Counts.
Similarly, he is going to appear in Unforgettable. He has directed, written, and produced Me, My Phone & I, and Unforgettable. His other TV series credits include in 2019 Piper’s Picks TV and Mack Chat.
|Birthday||September 18, 2001|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Profession||Film Director, Actor|
|Parents||Ted Mullen and Stefani Mullen|
|Education||Oak Park High School|
10 facts on Luke Mullen
- Luke Mullen was born on 18th September 2001. He is 19 years old at present.
- Mullen is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 70 kg. He has light brown hair and has green eyes.
- Mullen was born in Santa Barbara, California, United States, and belongs to American nationality.
- Luke was born to Ted Mullen and Stefani Mullen. His father is a biologist. Similarly, he has a younger brother named Aidan.
- He might make huge earnings from his career but he has not disclosed his exact net worth and salary.
- Luke is currently single. He was previously dating model Lucca Scibird but they broke up.
- Mullen attended the Oak Park High School in Oak Park, California. His other education details have not been revealed yet.
- He does not have a Wikipedia page but his information can be read from our website.
- Luke has 369k followers on his Instagram page. He likes traveling to different places and spending time with his friends. He has made more than 163 posts. Similarly, he has 28.8k Twitter followers. He joined Twitter in January 2016.
- Other than that, he is not on Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok. He is quite private about his life.