Lukwesa Burak is a journalist. She is known as a news presenter and weather presenter.
Burak is known to work at BBC News. Formerly, she also worked at Sky News and Al Jazeera English. Apart from that, she also worked at eNCA an African edition. She also served at East Midlands Today as a weather presenter and anchor.
Lukwesa has been working at World news Today, BBC News Channel, BBC World News, and BBC Four.
View this post on Instagram
HUGE thank you to the Pain Management Clinic team at Leicester General Hospital. Those lovely nurses having been holding my hands through 10ish injections in my back a visit for a few years now. Thanks to everyone who contributed in this report. Watch here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000gr35/inside-out-east-midlands-26032020 #chronicillness #chronicpain #backpain #opiodcrisis #opiates #medicalmarijuana #medicalcannabis #medicinalcannabis #cannabisculture #pain #ehlersdanlossyndrome #sportsinjury
Facts on Lukwesa Burak
- Lukwesa Burak was born in the year 1974. As of 2020, she is 46 years of age. But when she celebrates her birthday is not known.
- The gorgeous journalist has a tall height and also a slim figure. She seems to work out frequently to maintain her body fit and healthy.
- The BBC news reporter’s salary is not shared with anyone. Neither is her net worth known to the general public. But as the news presenter at BBC no doubt she has a massive income.
- Burak is a married woman. Her Husband is Neil Barnes. But the journalist has kept complete privacy about her personal matters. She has 2 children with her husband.
- Being in the media, she herself has kept her family privacy. There is not much information about her parents. Neither are there any details about her siblings.
- Burak has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Sussex in Geography and European studies. She is a master’s degree holder of science from University of Leicester.
- Burak was born in Zambia and was grown up there till eight. She was then moved to England with her family and was raised there only. She has Zambian nationality by birth.
- Lukwesa first started as a weather presenter at BBC and got training in meteorologists. She then started her career in Sky News from 2006.
- She rejoined BBC in 2016 at BBC World News and BBC East Midlands as a news presenter.
- Lukwesa has 9573 Twitter followers and 638 Instagram followers.