A member of the Republican party, Madison Cawthorn is an American politician. He became the U.S. Representative-elect for North Carolina’s 11th congressional district after defeating a Democratic rival in the 2020 election. At just 25, he became the youngest member of Congress in modern history.
Born on August 1, 1995, Madison suffered a horrible car accident in 2014. At the time, he was in the passenger seat and his friend who was driving fell asleep causing the SUV to crash into a concrete barrier. The horrible car crash left Madison partially paralyzed.
Quick Facts: Madison Cawthorn
|Birthday||August 1, 1995|
|Parents||Priscilla & Roger Cawthorn|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Married/Single||Engaged to Cristina Bayardelle|
As a young boy, Madison was keen on joining the military. Unfortunately, his plans for an army profession were derailed following the tragic mishap. Later he transitioned to the world of politics.
View this post on Instagram
WOW! Touching this desk, and imagining all that has been done around it since 1880 was so inspiring. So incredibly generous of our great president to allow me to bring my whole family to the White House. We were all tested for Covid-19 and waited until our test results came back (making this clear for the liberal reporters who are salivating because there are no masks in these photos) then got to go inside the west wing. The most memorable day of my life. Looking forward to serving this great nation as the youngest congressman in history. Also big thanks to @repkevinmccarthy for coming as well and making my family feel so welcome and honored. • • Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead
10 Facts on Madison Cawthorn
- A detailed background relating to Madison Cawthorn’s personal and professional life is presented on Wikipedia.
- With his win in the 2020 election, Madison has become the youngest member ever elected to the House of Representatives in modern history.
- Apart from his political career, Madison also is the owner of SPQR Holdings, a real estate investment firm. Earlier he also worked as a staff assistant in Meadow’s district.
- According to flick prime, Madison Cawthorn has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million as of 2020.
- Cawthorn is engaged to an American CrossFit Athlete, Cristina Bayardelle. She is yet to become his lawfully wedded wife.
- As a young politician, Madison has set an example for people his generation. He has attracted 267k followers on his Instagram.
- A rising star in the Republican party, Madison is a true fighter and an inspiration to many. Even after the tragic accident left him partly disabled in 2014, he did not let it affect him.
- In 2016, Madison Cawthorn joined Patrick Henry College to study political science only to drop out soon after.
- Madison’s parents are Priscilla and Roger Cawthorn. He was born and brought up in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Madison Cawthorn describes himself as a Christian and a constitutional conservative.