Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan is a celebrity child of parents Helen Hunt and Matthew Carnahan. Coming from a family of high achievers, she has been raised with a silver spoon and lavish lifestyle by her parents.
Makena’s father Matthew is a film director and a writer; whereas, her mother Helen is a famous actress known for her role in movies like Twister, Surfer, As Good As It Gets, and many more.
|Name||Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan|
|Birthday||May 13, 2004|
|Parents||Helen Hunt, Matthew Carnahan|
10 Facts About Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan
- Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan was born on May 13th of the year 2004. She is currently 16 years old.
- The star kid was born to parents Helen Hunt and Matthew Carnahan. They started dating in 2001.
- Carnahan also has a half-brother for a sibling. Her half-brother Emmett Carnahan was born in 1998.
- Her parents never got married. Helen and Matthew separated in August of 2017 after sixteen years of dating.
- Makena Carnahan’s mother is a famous actress & screenwriter known for her role in movies such as Twister , Cast Away, and Surfer. Twister was released back in 1996 , Cast Away in 2000, and Surfer in 2011.
- Moreover, Helen Hunt was married to Hank Azaria before she dated Makena’s father. Hank was an actor, voice actor, and also a comedian. The former couple got married in 1994.
- Similarly, Makena’s father Matthew is a famous writer and director. He is famous for his work in docu-drama mini-series, Valley of the Boom.
- Makena doesn’t seem to be very active in social media. Though she has a account on Instagram , she doesn’t post much there.
- The celebrity child probably hasn’t started earning but is already worth million of dollars. Her mother has a net worth of $55 million. Her father also has net worth in millions.
- Carnahan is also an animal and has a three-legged dog as her pet.