Well-known for his sporadic appearances on films and television, Maliq Johnson is an actor by profession. In 2018, he played Lonnie in the crime-drama “Skin” and the following year landed a recurring role in the highly acclaimed crime-drama TV mini-series “When they see us“.
As of 2020, the talented actor is all set to appear in the highly anticipated Netflix series “Grand Army” as Jayson Jackson. He is one of the five lead characters on the show.
|Birthday||June 23, 2000|
|Married/Single||Dating: Madai Chakell|
10 Facts on Maliq Johnson
- As claimed by celebs in-depth, Maliq Johnson is 20 years of age and that he was born on June 23, 2000.
- For now, the details relating to the actor’s height remains unavailable. In his pictures, however, Johnson appears lanky and tall.
- The talented lad has openly flaunted his girlfriend on his social media account. He is currently dating Madai Chakell who happens to be an actress and singer.
- Both of them appear to be madly in love and the couple is famous for uploading TikTok videos. In one instance, their video which was posted on Madai’s official page garnered over a million views.
- The up and coming young performer is gradually building a fan base. At present, he has 2459 followers on Instagram which is likely to expand once the Netflix series goes on-air.
- A native from New York City, Johnson belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
- The actor’s family background at present remains a big secret. All of such information will start to surface once he becomes widely popular.
- Aside from acting, he holds an equal passion for music. On his Instagram profile, the handsome young actor can be seen showing off his skills with a saxophone.
- Besides an actor, he also considers himself a model and dancer. Nonetheless, he is yet to explore his talent in those areas.
- He has appeared in movies like “Little Men”, “Little Boxes” and “Knucklehead”.